1. avatar ClayPeterFace
    Anyone know of a good deal for insuring musical equpiment against damage and theft from your home/car/van/gigs.
  2. avatar Jim Cava
    The best cover Ive found is with British Reserve-Its part of the cornhill group.Premiums are pretty similar to other companies but Brit Res offer better coverage esp if you're leaving the country.
    Phone number-0870 2400 303
  3. avatar Jim Cava
    ps-if you want cover from theft from cars/vans make sure you include clause 5 in the contract.
  4. avatar feline1
    I've been using the [url]http://www.musiciansunion.org.uk[/url] instrument insurance policy for a good few years now...
    ...however it recently gotten rather crap, as a change in the law has meant the MU can't pay a £500 excess for ewe...... and they've also taken away the "theft from a vawn" cover.
    Ahine, infact :-/