1. avatar Pete
    We have a Hammond. Its shafted. Not sure what model it is off the top of my head but you can see a picture of it in the studio gallery of the website (HTML version) [url="http://www.morphsville.com"]www.morphsville.com [/url]

    It sort of makes really big click/thud noises when you release the keys. Somedays its worse than others, apparantly at random. Now I'm willing to conceded that it could be down to a combination of age and damp/cold being stored in our old studio (we've since moved to a nice, cosy, warm, ventilated studio).

    Does anyone know of anyone who would service the thing?? We're heading in to record soon and the Hammond and our Leslie are pretty key to the morph sound so we want to use gear we know rather than resort to an XB2 or something.

    And while I'm at it, we have an old Transcendent analogue keyboard that we use for spacey and screachy noises(yes, it is weird). It needs a service as well.

    If anyone can help that would be great.
  2. avatar EPK
    Ask Francie at the Menagerie.
    He's friendly with yer man who use to play with Van Morrison, and he's been having his old Hammond redone.he should know who'll do it.
  3. avatar Pete
    Cheers... I hate to appear ignorant, but I don't know who Francie is?!? Do you have am email address or something?
  4. avatar EPK
    There will be two people in the Menagerie. One looks like Ian Mc Cullough on a bad day. He is Chris Roddy.The other guy, acting as bouncer, barman and flyswatter, is Francey.