Loads of the stuff sold, but gear below still left:
[b:654408ae81]PICS OF EVERYTHING CAN BE FOUND AT: www.facebook.com/funkyard[/b:654408ae81]
[i:654408ae81]Cymbals & Bag[/i:654408ae81]
1. [b:654408ae81]14'' Zildjian ZXT Rock Hats[/b:654408ae81]. [These are perfect for anyone wanting to upgrade from basic, beginner cymbals to something you could gig with. Bright, heavy, and crisp. £80.]
2. [b:654408ae81]Zildjian Planet Z 14'' hi hats[/b:654408ae81]: Yours for only £15.
3. [b:654408ae81]GlobalBags cymbal bag[/b:654408ae81]. This cymbal bag is fantastic - holds up to 7 cymbals with cloth dividers protecting each one. Pouch at the front holds smaller splash cymbals and pocket at the back holds sticks, moongel, and packets of crisps! £25.
4. [b:654408ae81]Yamaha Hi Hat Stand[/b:654408ae81]: excellent condition, very smooth operation - professional model. A steal at £40.
5. [b:654408ae81]Yamaha snare stand[/b:654408ae81]. Great condition. Double-braced & very strong, but then this is a company that makes motorbikes! £30.
6. [b:654408ae81]Didgeridoo[/b:654408ae81]. Wonderful rustic design. Bring out the aboriginal in you!! £20 and it's yours, mate! [And if you find you canít play it, itíll look great in your house anyhow!]
Had a potential offer on all drum stuff, but haven't heard anything in a few days, so all drum stuff still available if anyone is interested. Send me a PM or contact me through www.facebook.com/funkyard