looking for an old tascam 488 8track. anyone got one they don't use anymore? or even any other cassette 8 track would do.
Hey I have a Tascam DP01fx digital 8track that i don't use anymore, would be looking around £220 ish for it
Nicked some info from some website -
* 8-track recording at uncompressed CD quality into a built-in 40GB hard drive
* 2-track simultaneous recording
* Dedicated stereo mixdown track
* Dedicated controls on each channel for volume, pan, EFX send, EQ high and EQ low
* 2-band semi-parametric EQ per track
* 2 - 1/4 " TRS mic/line inputs
* 2 phantom-powered XLR microphone inputs
* Guitar level input
* Built-in reverb processor
* Built-in insert effects processor
* Effects send and stereo return
* RCA line output
* S/PDIF digital optical output
* Headphone output with level control
* MIDI Timecode output
* USB 2.0 port for computer backup
* Track editing: copy, paste, move, erase, silence
You're probably just going to have to keep an eye on ebay. There were a couple of 488s on sale there a few months ago.....tough to get hold of these days, though.
cheers but i'm specifically looking an analog tape multitracker. yeah been watching on ebay. just thought i could try local if anyone had one lying around.
casette 4 track any good?
no already have a 4track i've been using for a while now, was looking to upgrade if that's the right word to use.
still looking this if anyone can help...