Amp wih sweet valve tone.
Perfect for gigging or practising guiarists alike.
Amp is mint as new. Bedroom use only.
In my opinon for the price you cant buy a better valve amp. They get great write ups.
Supplied wih fooswitch that doesnt come wih amp originally.
May trade for a nice acoustic/electro acoustic
Peavey ValveKing guitar amps feature a patented, variable Class A-A/B control called Texture, which allows sweepable selection between Class A and Class A/B power structures, as well as any combination of the two. With this feature, guitarists can coax virtually any tone from this tweaked-out amplifier.
The amp's preamp and power sections use 12AX7 and 6L6GC tubes, respectively, and drive a specially voiced 12" ValveKing® loudspeakers.
Additional standard features include two footswitchable channels with independent, three-band EQ and volume, plus a footswitchable gain/volume boost on the lead channel to provide extra volume for solos. ValveKing® amps also feature global resonance, presence and reverb controls, and a buffered effects loop.
* 50 watts (rms) into 16 ohms
* Two 6L6GC and three 12AX7 tubes
* Two independent footswitchable channels
* Separate EQ for each channel
* Footswitchable gain/volume boost on lead channel
* External speaker capability
* 12 inch ValveKing® speaker
* Reverb with level control
* Buffered effects loop
* Resonance switch for "tight or loose" cabinet
* Patented Texture variable Class A simulation control
i have heard that these amps are more suited to heavier music like metal, is that true? or does it hav a great clean tone for soft rock like rhcp?